Our gorgeous Mirabeau Dry Gin is the perfect partner to our La Folie sparkling rosé wine when creating delicious cocktails. This refreshing drink is fabulous in all seasons, including winter and spring! Delightfully bubbly, dry and fruity, with a delicate grapefruit touch.
The perfect bottles for celebrations, La Folie and Mirabeau Gin make for an elegant gift and are delicious in cocktails!
- 2 shots (60ml) Mirabeau Dry Gin
- 2 shots (60ml) freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 4 shots (120ml) of our sparkling rosé La Folie
- Ice cubes
Prepare the cocktails:
- In a shaker, shake together gin, grapefruit juice and a handful of ice cubes.
- Rim the cocktail glasses with sugar (optional). Pour the grapefruit mixture through a sieve directly in the glasses.
- Top up the glasses with La Folie.
- Serve right away with a a sprig of lavender or rosemary!
Tip: this is a dry cocktail. If you like something a bit sweeter, add one shot of sugar syrup in the shaker!