Legal drinking age
When you place an order on this website, you confirm that you are of legal drinking age. It is your responsibility to ensure that any person who takes receipt of your package in your absence is also of legal drinking age. Please refer to our Terms of Sale for further information.
- £7.50 for orders below £75.00
- FREE for special gift sets (where specificed) below £75.00
- FREE for orders over £75.00
- Deliveries to England, Scotland and Wales
- Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Isles of Scilly, and some rural Highland locations
How are deliveries carried out?
- Our fulfilment partner processes orders to get them delivered through a courier service (eg DHL)
- Orders processed before noon (12pm) MON-FRI are normally delivered the next working day, but please allow for 1-2 working days (assuming no delays beyond our control)
- Deliveries are made between 8am and 6pm
- You will receive the tracking code by email to follow the delivery
- On the tracking code link, you have the option to change the delivery date or address with the courier service directly (eg DHL) or opt to leave it with your neighbour
- It is YOUR responsibility to ensure the person taking receipt of your order (alcoholic products) is of legal drinking age
- We cannot guarantee next working day delivery in circumstances beyond our control (eg parcel being delayed at a sorting centre)
Can I send my gift as a surprise?
Yes you can. But you’ll need to consider what will happen if the person you’re surprising isn’t home at the time of delivery. Via the tracking code you, you will be able to change the delivery date or address.
It is obligatory to include a contact telephone number in case the driver is unsure what to do. In the rare situation that no alternative location can be found, the parcel will be returned to the delivery depot.
Please note that we cannot take responsibility for parcels left if the recipient is not home at the time of delivery, or for parcels returned to the depot. It is your responsibility to ensure the recipient of any alcoholic products is of legal drinking age. Please see our Terms for further information.
Where do I add my gift message?
Add your personal message into the “Gift message” section at checkout. Your message is printed on the delivery note.
Our wines contains sulphites. Please refer to the tech sheets on the individual product pages for further information.
You are entitled to cancel your order within fourteen working days of receipt of the goods (with the exception of products which have be opened or have date expired while in your possession). We must be advised by email to email@example.com prior to you returning any items and you must arrange for your own return of the goods. The goods must be returned in a satisfactory condition. Returned orders will be refunded in full within 14 days. Should you be unsatisfied in any way with your purchase or gift please contact us.
I need to ask something else
If you’d like to ask something else, please get in touch where we’ll be more than happy to help.