Our Dry Gin was inspired by the abundance of botanicals growing wild on our wine estate near Saint Tropez and living in an area steeped in the history of world-famous perfume trade, we set out on a new journey to create a truly unique and original gin.
At its core Mirabeau Gin is a classic Dry Gin with a gorgeous pale pink colour. Mirabeau has used a 100% grape-based neutral spirit which adds roundness and subtle fruitiness to the palate. Lemons and Coriander add layers of fresh citrus character. Orris and Angelica roots impart floral and earthy tones respectively. Rose Petals, Lavender and Jasmine are used sparingly to bring a variety of floral tones. Finally, Bay, Thyme and Rosemary add a finely balanced herbaceous character to the blend.
The various components bring a softness to a classic core, making this gin round enough to be sipped alone. Mirabeau suggests adding a dry vermouth for the perfect Martini or topping with your favourite tonic. Mirabeau has partnered with Fever Tree Aromatic Tonic to create the signature Mirabeau Gin and Tonic, garnished with a sprig of rosemary.
- Gold Medal Winner – World Gin Awards 2020
- Design Silver Medal Winner – World Gin Awards 2020
- Silver Medal Winner – San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Gold Medal Design Winner – San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Silver Medal Winner 90 Points – IWSC 2020
- Gold Medal Winner – Meininger’s International Spirits Award ISW 2020
- Silver Medal Winner – The Gin Masters 2020
- Gold Medal Winner – Bartender Spirits Awards
- Best Design & Packaging – Drinks Business
|Elevation of the Distillery:||27m|
|Distillation:||Traditional Copper Pot Still|
|Base Alcohol Composition:||Grape based alcohol at 96.3%|
|Botanicals:||Juniper berries, Coriander seeds, Orris and Angelica roots, Citron de Menton peel and zest, Rosemary, Thyme, Bay leaves, Lavender, Rose de Mai petals, Jasmine|
|Process:||24 hour maceration of our core seven botanicals. Five more delicate botanicals added in a suspended basket during distillation|
|Characteristics:||Distilled following the guidelines for a London Dry|
|Tech Sheet:||Mirabeau Dry Gin|